Look at what you can do
The Cumulus InDesign Client is engineered to save time and streamline workflows. Multiply the time spent by many designers and many complex documents across the organisation, and we’re talking about tremendous savings.
- Search, preview, access and work with assets catalogued in Cumulus, directly from within InDesign
- Connect to as many Cumulus catalogs as you like
- Check-out documents and check them back in when updated
- See only the content that you have permission to access
- Customise the metadata fields you want to see, via Record View Sets
- Write back metadata to Cumulus, from within InDesign (with permissions).
Images placed into your InDesign layout are stored as individual assets in Cumulus when the .indd file is added to Cumulus. No relinking of assets is necessary when colleagues later open the file. Cumulus handles it all. It includes four InDesign panels that you can customise as you would any standard InDesign panel, eg resizing and repositioning, then saving the arrangement.
Find out more in this recorded webinar.
That’s not all!
The new InDesign Client allows you to drag and drop assets from Cumulus into your project, using Cumulus panels in InDesign.
- The “Add to Cumulus” button lets you save your work directly into the DAM – without leaving InDesign
- Cumulus catalogs the entire layout, single pages, and embedded assets as records
- PDFs generated are stored as related assets of the source .indd document.
Focus on creativity while Cumulus handles assets linking, variants and versioning. Browse through your content housed in Cumulus directly from a native InDesign palette. It supports both Windows and Mac versions of Adobe InDesign CC2015 and CS6.