The last release of Flight in 2016 – Flight PHL (Philadephia) introduced a redesigned interface, additional layout and sorting features, a new collaboration feature – Workspace, download presets and more new, exciting and frequently requested features. …read more
• Seasons Greetings and Holiday Closure 24 Dec – 3 Jan
• New digital asset request solution for Cumulus – Survey
• Canto Cumulus 10.2.2 released
• Canto’s Flight PHL released….read more
In this blog we are answering a few of the most frequently asked questions heard during Ricky Patten’s Flight webinars. Questions about download resolution, file relations, copyright fields and more.
To find out more about the Canto’s Flight digital asset management system, head to our Flight webpage.
• Cumulus Extended Permissions – 50% discount offers ends Dec 2016
• Latest DataBasics Blog and Webinar Recording: Top 10 Flight Features 2016
• Canto Blog Post: Digital Asset Management as an eCommerce Strategy
• Canto Interview: German Maritime Search and Rescue Service
• Hints n Tips: Flight Syncing to Slack and Automatic Slack Notifications.
During 2016, Canto introduced four new releases of Flight, their popular SaaS digital asset management system. In this blog we focus on the top 10 features of Flight introduced by Canto in those different releases: Flight AUS (Austin), Flight ORD (Chicago), Flight MIA (Miami), and Flight LAS (Las Vegas).
• DataBasics Webinar: Cultural Heritage Panel – Tuesday 8 November 2016
• DataBasics latest blog – Software Maintenance
• Flight latest release – Flight LAS
• Cumulus News: 10.2.1 release & IT White Paper
• HINTS n TIPS: Cumulus Web Client…read more
Part of Canto’s recent DAM Summit EU included a panel session on Day 2 on DAM for Cultural Heritage which postulated a number of questions pertinent to cultural heritage organisations with responses from the panel. Ricky Patten as organiser and chair of the panel took notes on the responses to provide a broader audience for the discussion – particularly or those that responded to the survey but could not attend in person..
When you purchase a DAM solution from DataBasics, it comes bundled with a Software Maintenance (SM) agreement for the first twelve months. This SM agreement covers the DAM suite of software products and add-ons. After 12 months, you have the option to renew – and there are good reasons to maintain the agreement.
Digital Asset Management (DAM) provides a way for retailers to protect their brand and boost revenues by efficiently storing, organising, managing, and distributing all their digital marketing assets. For retailers, digital media is key to driving revenue both in stores and online, and for communicating the brand message. How can they efficiently manage the large volumes of digital media?
• UPDATE: DataBasics Webinar DAM for Retail – Tuesday 20 Sept 2016
• Canto releases Cumulus 10.2
• Media Delivery Cloud for Cumulus available
• Flight e-book and blog: DAM versus File Storage
• HINTS n TIPS: Cumulus Portals and Previewing Files…read more