Part of Canto’s recent DAM Summit EU included a panel session on Day 2 on DAM for Cultural Heritage which postulated a number of questions pertinent to cultural heritage organisations with responses from the panel. Ricky Patten as organiser and chair of the panel took notes on the responses to provide a broader audience for the discussion – particularly or those that responded to the survey but could not attend in person..
When you purchase a DAM solution from DataBasics, it comes bundled with a Software Maintenance (SM) agreement for the first twelve months. This SM agreement covers the DAM suite of software products and add-ons. After 12 months, you have the option to renew – and there are good reasons to maintain the agreement.
Digital Asset Management (DAM) provides a way for retailers to protect their brand and boost revenues by efficiently storing, organising, managing, and distributing all their digital marketing assets. For retailers, digital media is key to driving revenue both in stores and online, and for communicating the brand message. How can they efficiently manage the large volumes of digital media?
• UPDATE: DataBasics Webinar DAM for Retail – Tuesday 20 Sept 2016
• Canto releases Cumulus 10.2
• Media Delivery Cloud for Cumulus available
• Flight e-book and blog: DAM versus File Storage
• HINTS n TIPS: Cumulus Portals and Previewing Files…read more
Canto has released an update to Cumulus – v10.2 – that offers greater efficiencies, improved usability and a brand new Media Delivery Cloud technology. It includes better collections management in Cumulus Portals and improved metadata handling, and a host of other features….read more
• DataBasics Upcoming Webinar: DAM for Retail – Tuesday 20 Sept 2016
• DataBasics Latest Blog – Office docs and Cumulus
• Canto’s DAM EU Summit – Berlin Sept 2016
• Canto Interview with Carsten Hoffman on Cumulus APIs
• HINTS n TIPS: Canto Community Portal…read more
Everyone knows Cumulus as one of the best digital asset management systems around, and most people know that Cumulus manages images and audio visual files very well. But there are many that don’t know that Cumulus can also manage office documents like Word files, PDFs and PowerPoint presentations really well too. …read more
• DataBasics Webinar: Flight News and Updates – 26 July 2016
• Canto’s DAM EU Summit – Cultural Heritage Panel
• Latest Flight ORD Release Notes
• New Canto Blogs
• HELIOS Document Hub for Android Preview
• HINTS n TIPS: Do you know what a Cumulus .CRE file is?…read more
Now you can publish photos and videos to your WordPress media library and website using Canto’s SaaS digital asset management system, Flight. Flight’s native integrated WP plug-in allows to easily find, publish images from Flight to your WordPress website or blog.
The RoboFlow plug-in is an automation engine for Cumulus that goes beyond the standard functions of Cumulus with its inbuilt Scheduler, to provide more extensive capabilities for streamlining workflows and improve asset lifecycle management. It allows you to automate tasks that would normally require extensive manual intervention and to integrate smoothly with other systems. …read more